Grounding transformers are a critical component in electrical installations, especially where power generation through solar, wind or traditional generators occurs. A magnetic grounding device is a cost competitive method to provide “effective” grounding (Article 100 of NEC Code) in three-phase three-wire systems.
Hammond Power Solutions has been a valued supplier of these custom magnetics, typically in a zig-zag or autotransformer configuration.
Grounding Transformer Resources:
- Low and Medium Voltage
- Copper and aluminum windings available
- Standard 150o C temperature rise and 220o C insulation class
- Type 3R, 3R-Enhanced, 4 and 4X Enclosures
- BIL per specification and voltage
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Optional infrared windows available
Leverage many tools to assist you with your technical questions: Customer Service, FAQs, Troubleshooting Guide, Installation Manuals, Instruction Sheets and Webinars.
Get answers to our most frequently asked questions.