The HPS Lighting Transformer is a cost effective approach to supply low voltage for recreational, lighting, light duty industrial and pool and spa applications or for a general purpose load including actuating relays, bells, control and low voltage circuits.
These NEMA 3R style encapsulated transformers are specifically designed for the following applications:
- General purpose applications used to adjust a supply voltage to match load equipment.
- Supplying machine tool circuits.
- Actuating relays, bells, signal and alarm systems.
- Operating small motors, valves and dampers.
- Industrial lighting and circuit isolation.
- Pool and Spa (must be ordered in a NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosure).
- Ratings from 50VA to 5000VA
- Three standard voltage groups; 120/240-12/24, 120/240-16/32 and 240/480-24/48
- 50/60 Hz frequency
- Encapsulated core & coils in a combination silica sand and resin compound
- Designed with a heavy duty NEMA Type 3R enclosure
- Optional NEMA 4, 4X and 12 enclosures available upon request
- Insulation system: 130°C (80°C rise) for 50 to 1000 VA; 180°C (115°C rise) for 1500 to 5000 VA
- UL listed
- CSA certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request
Leverage many tools to assist you with your technical questions: Customer Service, FAQs, Troubleshooting Guide, Installation Manuals, Instruction Sheets and Webinars.
Get answers to our most frequently asked questions.