HPS Titan™ N encapsulated transformers offer an innovative design with technological improvements for industrial and hazardous applications.
The transformer core and coil is completely encapsulated in epoxy and silica, providing excellent protection from airborne contaminants and prevents the ingress of moisture.
HPS Titan™ three phase design has a removable hinged door and factory installed grounding lugs, reducing installation time and money.
- ANSI/ISA 12.12.10 - File No. E258346 (Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D and Class I, Zone 2, Group IIC, T3 Hazardous Locations) - T3C/T3A Temperature Classification
- Suitable for 50C ambient while maintaining T3C/T3A Temperature Classification
- 60 Hz (50/60 Hz available)
- Ratings from 2 to 150 kVA three phase - HPS Titan N
- Temperature Rise (115C, 95C, 80C) at 180C insulation class
- 10kV BIL
- Copper with an electrostatic shield on all units
- cUL Listed, OSHPD Certified
- ABS type approval for Marine Duty
- IECEx & ATEX (pending) - HPS Titan X
Leverage many tools to assist you with your technical questions: Customer Service, FAQs, Troubleshooting Guide, Installation Manuals, Instruction Sheets and Webinars.
Get answers to our most frequently asked questions.