The new HPS Centurion™ R reactor provides a unique blend of improved performance and reliability while reducing the product footprint. HPS Centurion™ R reactors deliver protection for your motors and drives. They are available in standard ratings from 0.5 HP (373 Watts) to 1000 HP (745 kilowatts), up to 600 V (690 V with de-rating) and are fully compliant with UL, CSA, CE, IEC, and NEMA standards.
The efficient and cost effective HPS Centurion™ R reactors are built to address both line-side and load-side issues associated with demanding AC drive applications.
- Minimization of harmonic distortion
- Mitigation of nuisance tripping
- Reduced line notching
- Extended life of switching components and motors
- Reduced audible motor noise and motor operating temperature
Witness real time testing of the HPS Centurion R in the HPS Power Quality lab. Learn more here.
- Impedance Rating: 1.5%, 3% and 5%
- System Frequency: 50/60 Hertz
- System Voltage Ratings: 208 V, 240 V, 480 V, 600 V, 690 V (de-rated) @ 60Hz | 380 V, 525 V, 690V @ 50Hz
- Altitude (de-rating): Comply with NEMA ST20
- Inductance Tolerance: +15/-10%
- Inductance Curve [% Nominal Inductance (L) @ % Rated Current (l)]: 100% at 100% Current; 95% at 110% Current; 80% at 150% Current; 50% at 200% Current
- Dielectric strength to ground: 4000 volts for 1 minute or equivalent
- Cooling Method: Natural Convection
- Enclosure: Core and Coil or Type 1 (Type 3R available upon request)
- Insulation Class: 70 deg. C rise over average 50 deg. C ambient for 130 deg. C Temperature Class; 115 deg. C rise over average 50 deg. C ambient for 180 deg. C and 220 deg. C Temperature Classes
- Compliance & Approvals: UL 508, CSA C9, CSA C22.2 No. 47 standards, CE Mark (IEC 61558-2-20:2000), UL listed (up to 600V), file No. E61431, CSA Certified file No LR3902, IEC 61558-2-20
- Warranty: 10 year limited warranty
Leverage many tools to assist you with your technical questions: Customer Service, FAQs, Troubleshooting Guide, Installation Manuals, Instruction Sheets and Webinars.
Get answers to our most frequently asked questions.