For applications where a cost effective approach to general purpose loads indoor or outdoor is required, consider the ‘Q’ Series, single phase encapsulated control transformer.
These units have a standard NEMA Type 3R enclosure, are available in 3 standard voltage combinations and are specifically designed for the following applications:
- General purpose enclosed control applications to adjust a supply voltage to match a load requirement
- Supplying machine tool circuits
- Actuating relays, bells, signal and alarm systems
- Operating small motors, valves and dampers
- Industrial lighting and circuit isolation
- Ratings from 50 to 5000VA
- 60 Hz frequency
- Primary volts: 600
- Single Phase
- UL listed
- CSA certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request
Leverage many tools to assist you with your technical questions: Customer Service, FAQs, Troubleshooting Guide, Installation Manuals, Instruction Sheets and Webinars.
Get answers to our most frequently asked questions.