HPS offers HPS Sentinel™ Solar Duty transformers that are designed for the renewable energy industry. These transformers are designed for applications where voltage adjustments are necessary between the solar generation system and the utility service.
HPS Sentinel Solar Duty transformers are intended for bi-directional* use in utility-interactive generation systems where power may flow to or from the grid.
*Please note that HPS intends the grid side of transformer to be energized initially regardless of bi-directional use.
- Meets North American Efficiency Standards: U.S. - DOE 10 CFR Part 431 (DOE 2016); Canada - SOR/2018-201, (NRCan 2019) & ON Reg. 404/12
- 60 Hz frequency
- Three phase from 15 kVA to 1000 kVA (custom ratings available on request)
- Bi-directional statement on the label
- An extensive standard offer complimented by a wide variety of custom products available
- Copper and aluminum available
- Standard 150 deg C temperature rise and 220 deg C insulation class
- 10kV BIL
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request
- Optional K-factor ratings for non-linear loads
Leverage many tools to assist you with your technical questions: Customer Service, FAQs, Troubleshooting Guide, Installation Manuals, Instruction Sheets and Webinars.
Get answers to our most frequently asked questions.