The HPS RC series DV/DT filters are specifically designed for drive/motor applications with long lead lengths (usually where the motor cable length is 20 feet and greater). They should always be installed next to the IGBT variable frequency drive. Typical installation applications include production process lines, conveyor systems and deep wells.
The RC series DV/DT filters combine appropriate values of inductance, capacitance and resistance to form a filter which reduces DV/DT and peak voltages from the PWM voltage waveform. When combined with a 3% impedance reactor that will reduce motor heating harmonics, the life of the motor will significantly increase.
- 60 Hz Fundamental Current Maximum
- Nominal Inductance +/- 10% @ rated current
- 95% of nominal inductance @ 150% rated current
- 50% of nominal inductance @ 350% of rated current
- 600 volts maximum
- Natural convection cooling method
- UL Recognized
- CSA certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request
Leverage many tools to assist you with your technical questions: Customer Service, FAQs, Troubleshooting Guide, Installation Manuals, Instruction Sheets and Webinars.
Get answers to our most frequently asked questions.