Commercial Low Voltage Distribution Transformer
HPS Express™ L
Product Configurator & Drawings
HPS Express™ L low voltage distribution transformers offers an ideal combination of features, quality, reliability and performance to provide a cost-effective solution for your commercial applications.
HPS Express™ L is best suited to satisfy the needs of typical electrical power distribution applications including: lighting, small power distribution, HVAC, shopping plazas, office towers, and commercial buildings.
For information on NMX-J-351-1-ANCE-2021 compliant energy efficient transformers please see HPS Sentinel G (General Purpose), HPS Sentinel K (K-Factor) & HPS Sentinel H (Harmonic Mitigating)
- 60 Hz frequency
- UL listed
- Three phase ratings from 15 to 500 kVA
- Aluminum and Copper winding
- Standard 220C (150C Rise)
- Standard Type 2 enclosure (Type 3R enclosure optional)
- Primary voltage taps of 440, 460, 480, 504 or 208, 220
- Secondary voltage of 220Y/127 or 208/120 or 440/254 or 480/277
- Front accessible high and low voltage terminals
- Side knock-outs provided where applicable
- Typically 3% to 6.5% impedance
- Floor mounting standard/wall mounting optional
- General Purpose available
Product Catalogs and Literature
Instruction Sheets and Manuals
Leverage many tools to assist you with your technical questions: Customer Service, FAQs, Troubleshooting Guide, Installation Manuals, Instruction Sheets and Webinars.
Get answers to our most frequently asked questions.