COVID-19 Business Statement
March 17, 2020
Hammond Power Solutions (HPS) is proactively managing the impact of the Coronavirus, commonly known as COVID-19, on our business and supply channels. As this fluid situation evolves, we assess and align with the recommendations by local governments and health authorities in the areas that our business operates within. Our main focus is to do what we can to help slow the global spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees, customers and partners remains paramount in this difficult situation.
HPS has taken a number of specific actions to align with recommended policies related to COVID-19:
- HPS employees are not allowed to travel for business by air for the next 30 days
- Any non-essential travel by other modes of transportation are not allowed for 15 days
- Any HPS employees returning from international travel will self-quarantine for 14 days
- HPS may restrict customer visits within certain jurisdictions in alignment with government and/or health authority policies – we hope to allow most meetings and customer witness tests to proceed using remote meeting tools where acceptable
- HPS employees are to adhere to the hygiene and social distancing policies intended to limit the spread of COVID-19
All of our HPS facilities remain open and are operational at this time, and we are in regular contact with our suppliers. The current supply situation remains stable.
We appreciate your continuous support and highly value your business.
If you have any questions related to this notice, please contact your local HPS Sales personnel:
Canada: Toll Free: 1-888-798-8882
US Toll Free: 1-866-705-4684