How do you choose the correct, most cost-effective Clean Power Solution?
Not everyone has the same power problem. Finding the most cost-effective solution requires some analysis of your equipment, the power system and the available solutions in the market. The table below lists causes and effects of many common power problems. You or your electrician can determine the most likely cause of power problems based on knowledge of your location, the kinds of equipment you operate in that location, and the kind of power distribution system in your building.
The following table lists the types of Clean Power products available from HPS to solve your power problems.
HPS offers the following products for clean power solutions:
- Input and Output Line Reactors
- dV/dT Filters
- Active Filters
- Drive Isolation Transformers
- Isolation and K-Rated Transformers
- Multi-Pulse Transformers and Autotransformers
- Harmonic Mitigating Transformers
- Intergral SPD and Snubber Circuits
- Integral Power Meters